taylor swift is like that aunt that tries to be “hip” with the young’ns and “with the times” and then asks you what does bae stand for and after you tell her she starts calling everything bae even the lamp next to the couch
HEY YOU HAVEN’T SEEN THE LAMP NEXT TO MY COUCH AND I WILL HAVE YOU KNOW THAT IT IS, IN FACT, VERY MUCH BAE.
if i was bisexual i would use this line all the time
I am bisexual and I will, in fact, be using this in the future
'True confidence leaves no room for jealousy. When you know you're great, you have no need to hate.'
if trees could talk i’d probably get emotionally attached to them
If you’re in college right now
Check the syllabus for each one of your classes right now while you bullshittin
Don’t fall behind this early in the semester off some bullshit
As a thank you for 6,000 followers YABookers are doing a giveaway for all you lovely people! The winner will have a choice of one of the books shown above via Book Depository. (You can also win the sequels) :)
- Must be following us (we will be checking because it’s for our followers!)
- Just reblog for a chance to win. Reblog as many times as you want but don’t spam your followers please! Liking doesn’t get you an entry, so reblogs only.
- Open internationally (anywhere with free shipping from Book Depository. You can check the list here.
- NO giveaway blogs please.
- WILL END 15TH SEPTEMBER.
- You have to be willing to give out your shipping address. If under 18, please ask a parent or guardian
- If you don’t respond to our ask after 48 hours (will be from either torrancecomb or porthomis EDIT: now morleysbob or blakesbelamy), then we will pick another winner.
- Covers may vary from the ones shown above.
- Remember, only reblogs!
As a lot of you will know, we are affiliates for The Book Depository and would be super appreciative if you used the affiliate link when buying books because it will fund future giveaways that we plan to have! You can find the link on our tumblr! :3 Thanks and good luck guys!
The giveaway ends TODAY so don’t miss out!
One hour left!
I love that point in a friendship when you get what the other person’s style is - their “thing.” You see a knit jersey tie and think of them immediately; a type of weather, a bad movie, a woman’s outfit. You know, with absolute certainty, that your friend would enjoy this thing with you more than anyone else in the world. You feel closer in that moment of recognition, even if they’re not there.
During Season 1:
filed under: things celebrities say that the media sweeps under the rug to continue making controversy over them being “awful role models”